Thursday, July 26, 2012

vbs is kicking my booty

tonight is the last night of classes for vbs. tomorrow will be a worship rally, dinner and some time for parents to visit their children's classrooms. i. am. pooped. this week has been crazy long. work + life + vbs = a lot :) when i start to get frustrated or annoyed, i remind myself that vbs means so much to these kids. and, for the most part they have done great this week. i'm so glad i was a part of the 2nd grade class this year.


 left: what's keeping me going this morning. diet dr. pepper & coffee. i'm double fistin' it. 
right: brandon, who joined our class last night.

2 comments:

  1. I can barely open my eyes this morning!!!!!! We made it,another VBS has passed and many children I bet you will be sad that this week is over ...

    See you tonight! <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm sure i will be a little sad... maybe :)

      Delete