Monday, August 6, 2012

♥ karlie & ben ♥

i love photography. it would be my dream to have a little studio and a rad office space, like this...

*this picture is from pinterest, but it's one of those pesky pins that i can't find the source for :(

in the past i've over-done it by being at my "real" job during the day & doing portrait sessions on evenings and weekends. i found myself spending every night at home, sitting in front of the computer, editing. i loved it, but i was miserable. i felt like i had no family time. 

so, this summer i decided to only take occasional weddings on weekends. it's been SO hard turning down portrait requests. but, i made a promise to myself to not pick and chose clients. i don't want to make anyone upset. so my answer is always - sorry, but no. i feel like it's been a good decision so far.

this weekend i photographed an adorable couple's wedding that i've known for years. ben & karlie are uber cute and their wedding was the same. here is a portraits from ben's dad's apple orchard and some snaps i took with my iphone. 


the flowers were gorgeous. i took some dhalia's home, to enjoy in my kitchen window. 


more pictures of this adorable wedding coming soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment