Friday, August 17, 2012

one more week...

one more week of summer break and wes starts kindergarten.

KINDERGARTEN!!

enjoying some pizza after shopping for school supplies. he had a mini meltdown in target because he couldn't decide between a dinosaur or transformer bookbag. he went with transformers, because he really loves bumblebee 

he's ready to go and i think i am ready for him to go. he's been in pre school for the past 3 years, which has made the road to kindergarten easier for the both of us :)

his kindergarten teacher, mrs. burleson has been a friend of mine since i moved to western nc 11 years ago. that REALLY helps with the scariness of "big school" on my end. i have no doubt that he will be in good hands. 

here's a blast from the past. a wee little wes at 2 years old...


1 comments:

  1. Awww this post makes my heart a little achy - I can't believe we are a week away from K-day!!! and at the same time when I saw Wes on the video made me realize that before I blink my little Emilia will be going to Kindergarten too ... snif ... snif!

    I am so happy that our children will be on this first year together!

    <3

    ReplyDelete