Tuesday, August 21, 2012

kindergarten q & a

every year before school starts, I want to ask wes the same questions and see what his answers are. so, without further adieu, here is wesley's kindergarten interview!


my name is
wesley

my favorite tv show is
robot & monster


 the coolest person on earth is
me!

my favorite thing about school is (he's done 1/2 day preschool for 3 years)
playing on the playground and learning stuff


i am really awesome at
doing action and riding my wagon down the driveway

if i could change my name, it would be
 i like wesley
if I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go to
 on an airplane to paradise

my favorite toy is
transformers

my favorite color is
veery color

when I grow up I want to be
a lot of jobs, like a guy who can run really fast and like a guy who can stand on his hands

my favorite movie is
the lorax



my favorite song is
i'm sexy and I know it
(this is INCREDIBLY embarrassing, and I even tried to get him to change it... with no luck)

my favorite book is
i really like magazines, like robot cow magazines

three words that describe me are
playful, loveable & awesome

when I was little I used to
crawl to my room and try to get in my bed

my favorite time of the year is
christmas & halloween

my favorite thing to eat is
pizza and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

one food I really don't like is
rice

my best friend is
john ballard

if I had one wish, it would be
to do anything I want, like make donuts rain out of the sky and not just any donuts, magical donuts

my best memory is
playing with toys

look at those underoos!! cutest thing i ever did see!! 
 maybe he'll let me take a pic of him like this every year, hah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment